For whom are double-wing doors suitable?
Double folding doors are also called double wing doors and are made of aluminium frames and thus offer individual eye-catchers for your building project.
Double-wing doors are used where conventional sectional doors are not possible due to the required slide rail guides, mainly as entrance doors or classic front doors.
We build double-wing doors up to a size of 4x4m from solid extruded aluminium profiles with 2-4mm wall thickness. This design guarantees many years of almost wear-free use and allows almost endless design possibilities.
An investment in a double-wing door not only increases the value of the property, but also proves to be extremely sustainable because of its service life.
Your advantages with double-wing doors:
- Double-wing Doors have a very long service life
- Low operating and maintenance costs due to low number of wear parts
- High design variety available for all Double-wing Doors
- Large selection of designs, colours and glazing, thus adaptable to the façade appearance
- Different opening variants for alle Double-Wing Doors: manual or electric
- All Double-Wing Doors are manufactured from an aluminium or frame
- Quality product made in Austria