For whom are sliding doors suitable?
Sliding doors are guided along the wall by a sliding movement and are used when there is no range for the wings to swing open.
They are also particularly suitable for large door openings and provide a solid construction for high .
Sliding doors require little maintenance and are easy to repair due to fewer wear parts.
We offer our versatile sliding doors in aluminium and steel, tailored to your individual requirements, of course.
Your advantages with sliding doors:
- Very long service life due to robust frame construction
- Low operating and maintenance costs due to low number of wear parts
- Ideally suited for applications with large door openings
- Unlike folding doors, no space required for wings to swivel
- Low impact risk: Door within the driver's field of vision
- Product made in Austria